Stone the crows, where did the time go?
Aha. Let's see:
- training with the Moose
- training with the lovely lads from Rugby Pro Fit Club (there is a trade-off going on here, more about this in a future post)
- writing business proposals for prospective new clients
- having video/phone conference calls with colleagues and customers
- dossing around on Facebook
- giving free career and business advice and guidance to (at last count) seven different individuals (I should start charging for this really)
- picking up governor duties with the school
- wondering how did I end up being the Chair of the Resources and Finance Committee
- probably because it sounded like a good idea
- like moving the kids' bedrooms around
- on my own
- including dismantling a bunk bed, two wardrobes, a chest of drawers and a desk and then relocating them in their new 'positions'
- and realising that IKEA has dared to change the width of its wire baskets so that I had to improvise and dig out long-forgotten DIY skills to ensure they fitted in the wardrobe that was a mere *cough* twenty years old
Don't believe me? Look:
Of course, OH was underwhelmed. He (eventually) came to admire my handiwork and commented that it was "Okay," before asking what was for dinner.
"Svenska köttbullar," I replied.
Just as well he has such appalling language skills.
He got pizza and salad instead.