- Have been held to ransom by OH and asked that I refrain from "writing about anything work-related".
- Am spending valuable blogging time traveling to/from new work abode and cannot write whilst driving a car.
- Thought about dictating thoughts whilst driving but am yet to figure out how to get phone to cooperate without dialing emergency services.
- Did actually call emergency services but that was to report some idiot in the central reservation trying to cross the M4 motorway westbound in peak hour traffic.
- Any spare time has been spent sorting out logistics for U7s minis rugby festival teams and responding to one particular parent's idiotic queries and comments.
- I have a PA who is so thoughtful that she has actually booked a lunch hour in my calendar to ensure I get a break from meetings, reviews, strategy planning, calls, etc, and have something to eat.
- Said lunch hour usually consists of:
- 20 minutes responding to personal emails
- 15 minutes sorting out online grocery shopping
- 5 minutes trying to remember what it was I thought about during my drive to work but could not write down or dictate to temperamental non-collaborative phone doubling as a recorder
- 15 minutes being interrupted by random people popping by my office
- 5 minutes doing mad dash to café to grab something to eat
8. Am avoiding my well-meaning training schedule under the misguided impression that our first race of the season is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages away.
9. It isn't.
Did I say ten? I must have been mistaken. Let me check my notes, they're here somewhere...